The Caribbean Leader in Anti-Fraud and Forensic Accounting Training
CIFA’s Certificate Courses are open to all professionals with an interest in enhancing their knowledge and skills in the areas of anti-fraud and forensic accounting. Each certificate course consists of 30 contact hours and is delivered through classroom instruction by qualified instructors.
- Computer Forensics and Cybercrime
- Litigation in Forensic Investigations
- Principles of Financial Fraud
- Investigating Contract and Procurement Fraud
- Conducting Financial Investigations
- Investigative Report Writing and Analysis
CIFA is a registered institution of the Accreditation Council of Trinidad and Tobago (ACTT), giving you an assurance of quality education.
Choose one of our courses to start your learning journey!