Membership in CIFA Has It’s Benefits!
Membership in CIFA goes beyond joining a society of noble professionals. Benefits include preferential rates for all our courses, including in-house courses for staff. Corporate membership brings benefits for individual employees, giving you a well rounded set of reasons why you should apply for membership!Affiliate Membership
Who can become an Affiliate Member?
- Students pursuing the FCPA certification are required to apply for Affiliate Membership.
- Persons who are in the field of auditing, procurement
- Individuals pursuing an Accounting designation
Cost: US$25.00 per annum
- 5% Discount on CIFA Certificate Courses (up to 2 per year)
Membership is open to the following:
- FCPA graduates or persons who possess a recognized forensic accounting qualification Accounting Degree, Audit or Fraud qualification and has conducted investigations for a period of 5 years
- Hold a Post Graduate Diploma with an accounting emphasis
- Be in good standing professionally
- 10% discounts on CIFA seminars and workshops (up to 3 per year)
- Members are connected to leading professional advisers to confirm their professional view
- Can hold Board Positions
- Selection for lecturer positions
- Participation in Networking Events
Cost: US$55 per annum
Corporate Membership is open to the following:
- Accounting Firms
- Audit Firms
- Financial Institutions e.g. Banks, Credit Unions, Insurance Companies, Securities Dealers, Brokerage Firms etc.
- Other – with interest in fraud detection and Fraud prevention.
- 10% discount for employees pursuing the FCPA designation
- 15% discount for employees on CIFA workshops and seminars
- Discounted rates for internal training
- Discounted rate for forensic audits from BDO Forensics
Cost: US$1200.00 per annum